‘Personal information’ means information about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. We collect personal information about our funders, collaborators, students, and industry and university partners, as part of our routine activities. We also collect personal information about our staff, prospective staff, contractors and suppliers, as well as the contact details of individuals or other types of professional associates and personal contacts.
Personal information provided to the Centre for Plant Success will be collected and stored securely by the Centre for Plant Success for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, assessing your suitability for a position with us, providing information to our partners, and marketing. Your personal information may be disclosed in circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
You may access the personal information we hold about you to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact us in writing.
Weblinks to and from external, third-party websites should not be perceived as implying any relationships with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the Centre for Plant Success.
By subscribing to receive Centre for Plant Success emails you consent to being contacted with promotions for events, research publications and general news. All new and existing Centre for Plant Success Investigators, Students, Partners and Associates will be subscribed to the mailing list by default. If you do not wish to receive such communication, follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the emails.
When you are granted access to use Centre for Plant Success assets, the user accepts the following responsibilities:
- Users will use all resources ethically and legally and respect all intellectual property rights.
- Users are required to acknowledge and attribute the Centre for Plant Success infrastructure and digital assets as specified in the User Acknowledgement.
- Users agree not to duplicate or use copyrighted materials without proper authorisation.
- Users should not share their credentials with others to access Centre for Plant Success digital assets.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account details. If users are aware of any unauthorised use of their account, they should notify the Centre for Plant Success immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users agree to report technical and access issues to Centre for Plant Success administration staff at email@example.com.
Reporting on the use of assets and research infrastructure is one of the performance indicators for the Centre for Plant Success. Users are required to clearly acknowledge their source in the following format:
Centre for Plant Success Funding Acknowledgment
This work was funded by The Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Plant Success in Nature and Agriculture (CE200100015).
Centre for Plant Success Partial Funding Acknowledgment
This work was partly funded by The Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Plant Success in Nature and Agriculture (CE200100015).
Centre for Plant Success Infrastructure Acknowledgement
This work is supported by the use of The Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Plant Success in Nature and Agriculture (CE200100015) infrastructure.
CHANGE TO TERMS
We may change these terms and any supplemental information on the Centre for Plant Success website at any time without any notice. If there are inconsistencies between these terms and any additional information, these terms will take precedence unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any concerns about the integrity of the website content, please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.